Life at Milton CAT
Milton CAT is committed to providing employees with the best possible work environment.
- Team-oriented approach: a sense of camaraderie and support across all departments
- Work-life balance: manageable hours and workloads
- Family-like atmosphere: positive, close-knit relationships with co-workers
- Clean, safe, state-of-the-art workplace: we keep our technology and our facilities ahead of the curve
- Long-term employee retention: many employees who start their careers at Milton CAT finish them here
- Ongoing training: we provide opportunities for education and training throughout your career
- Competitive salary and benefits: we match or exceed the industry standard
Are you a fit for Milton CAT?
The typical Milton CAT employee is a hard-working, down-to-earth person. Someone who doesn’t quit until the job is done and the customer is satisfied. A team player. Professional. Reliable. Honest. If that describes you, then Milton CAT wants you on our team.
- Continuous Improvement
- Customer Focus
Milton CAT employs a wide variety of former U.S. Armed Services personnel. We actively hire those with prior military experience, and accommodate the needs of Reserve and National Guard members.