Combined Heat & Power
Combined Heat and Power (CHP) or cogeneration doesn’t need to prove itself any longer. Across the Milton CAT territory, the list of facilities with operating CHP systems continues to grow; it includes industrial manufacturers, data centers, commercial buildings and municipalities, and educational and residential institutions.
The Milton CAT CHP team has solid expertise with all the facets of this specialty; we can work with your in-house engineering staff, or team up with your outside consulting firm. In addition, our wide range of products allows you to choose exactly the sizes and components that fit your needs. Caterpillar power generation products and accessories are often already familiar to facility managers that may count on them for traditional emergency backup.
Tell Me Why
You may be interested to learn some of the reasons our CHP customers mention for choosing this option. A top one is financial benefits – more predictable energy bills and in some cases, lower bills as well; local and national incentives such as direct grants, tax incentives and low-interest loans; environmental benefits, since your Milton CAT cogeneration system uses the captured heat from electricity generation to produce steam for heating, and, your carbon footprint will be reduced; efficiency and of course, reliability, eliminating downtime during grid outages.
Milton CAT and CHP
- We offer complete CHP planning and engineering support, before, during and after installation.
- We have the ability to work with other existing systems such as heating, water and electrical.
- You get extensive emissions expertise.
- Our field crew is flexible and responsive.
- We keep in mind that a CHP generator is not just a backup generator; to be always available, it requires constant expert support.
Click Image To Download:
CHP For Facilities
CHP For Healthcare Facilities
Biogas Engine Selector
Cogen Engine Selector