CAT Wheel Saws are designed for high-performance trench cutting on a variety of hard or compact surfaces, such as asphalt, reinforced concrete and rocky or frozen ground. They allow for cutting and trenching to be performed in a single pass. Wheel saws are ideal for asphalt patch cutting, road expansion joint cuts, and utility trenching.
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Compact Track Loaders
- Compact Wheel Loaders
- Control depth and side shifting from machine's cab.
Max Pro Pressure Gauge
- Removes spoil from machine's path on right and left sides.
- Max Pro Pressure Gauge provides operator feedback to adjust ground speed for maximum productivity in changing material loads. Gauge displays see performance in real-time conditions and is visible from the cab. Standard on all models.
Trench Cleaning Device
- Concrete bits are standard on all models. Optional all-purpose conical bits are available for tarmac and asphalt applications. Extremelife bits are available for extremeduty CAT Wheel Saw applications.
- Hydraulicaly controlled from cab. The blade can be maneuvered up and down to remove spoil and ensure a clean trench.
- Self standing frame design improves connection and parking without the need for operator adjustments outside the cab.