Vibratory Drum Compactors
CAT Vibratory Drum Compactors are used for compacting soil, sand or gravel prior to pouring concrete or laying asphalt surfaces. They are also ideal for asphalt patch work. Their capabilities and lower investment and maintenance costs make them popular with pavers, general contractors and utility contractors in residential, commercial or industrial applications.
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Multi Terrain Loaders
- Compact Track Loaders
- Compact Wheel Loaders
Caterpillar exclusive vibratory pod design
Higher compaction forces
- Caterpillar exclusive vibratory pod design delivers desired balance between frequency and amplitude to provide a superior matte finish. Pod-style weight housings are factory sealed for longer bearing life and easy serviceability.
Replaceable rubber mounts
- Higher compaction forces provide twice the compaction force of the original design requiring fewer passes for greater productivity.
Durable high-strength steel drums
- Replaceable rubber mounts isolate vibration and enhance vibratory capabilities.
- Durable high-strength steel drums are roll formed and finish welded for a smoother survace and longer life.
Spring-loaded dual direction non-metallic scraper bar
- Pivoting interface allows the drum to oscillate +/-15º and follow the contour of the ground.
CAT XTTM-3 ES hose, couplings and 0-ring face seals
- Spring-loaded dual direction non-metallic scraper bar maintains constant pressure on the drum to prevent material build up. Non-metallic design minimizes noise.
- CAT XTTM-3 ES hose, couplings and 0-ring face seals provide superior, leak-free performance and reliability. All hoses are wrapped with nylon woven cordura sleeving for added operator protection. Hydraulic quick disconnects enable fast tool changes.
- Rugged, opposing edge design holds the work tool securely and allows the operator to quickly change from one high performance CAT Work Tool to another.