CAT Snow Plows are used for snow removal contractors clearing sidewalks, parking lots, roads, runways, and other paved surfaces. Designed to follow surface contours, hydraulically angle to windrow material, and a rigid and robust frame, the CAT Snow Plows are built to outlast any winter.
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Multi Terrain Loaders
- Compact Track Loaders
- Compact Wheel Loaders
- Backhoe Loaders
- Small Wheel Loaders
Two cutting eges
- Fitted with up to two cutting edges, CAT Snow Plows are equipped with a trip edge system incorporated into the base. The sectioned off moldboard springs back upon contact with unseen obstacles minimizing risk of damage to the Snow Plow and machine.
Adjustable skid shoes
- Blade float allows the plow the ability to pivot up to five degrees about the plow frame allowing the blade to follow surface contours and plow more efficiently. The float is easily adjustable with just four bolts on the tool frame.
- Adjustable skid shoes on Skid Steer (SSL), Compact Track (CTL) and Multi Terrain (MTL) Loader models allow for improved operator control and maintain a constant cutting edge depth. Larger models are equipped with bolt on skid plates. Both skid designs reduce the chances of gouging the plowed surface.
Cross-over relief valves
- Profiled moldboard design rolls and folds snow, maximizing material moved by the snow plow and improving productivity by minimizing snow clinging to its surface.
- Integrated hydraulic cross-over relief valves provide pressure surge protection and maximize tool life. Dampening hydraulic pressure spikes, the cross-over relief valves reduce the chance of hydraulic component seal failure and downtime.
- Available SSL Quick Coupler, IT Coupler, and Fusion Coupler hold the work tool securely and allows the operator to quickly change from one high performance CAT Work Tool to another.
CAT XTTM-3 ES hosing
- Bolt-on step for the SSL/CTL/MTL models provides safe and ergonomic access to machine cab that is easily replaceable if damaged.
- CAT XT-3 hose, couplings, and O-ring face seals provide superior, leak-free performance and reliability. Hoses on SSL/CTL/MTL models are wrapped with nylon woven cordura sleeving for added operator protection. Hydraulic quick disconnects enable fast tool changes.