CAT Landscape Tillers are designed for breaking up and pulverizing soil, mixing compost or other materials into existing soil, and stabilizing and leveling existing terrain in landscape finish applications. They are ideal for residential, commercial, agricultural, building construction, lawn care and golf course maintenance applications.
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Multi Terrain Loaders
- Compact Track Loaders
- Compact Wheel Loaders
Single motor direct drive system
Tungsten carbide double-edge bolt-on tines
- Single motor direct drive system is matched to the machine's auxiliary hydraulic system for maximum performance and versatility.
Unique spiral tine arrangement
- Tungsten carbide double-edge bolt-on tines are hardened for maximum strength, durability and wear life in the toughest soil conditions. Bolt-on design provides quick change versatility and extended work tool life.
Two full-width torque tubes
- Unique spiral tine arrangement provides 10% greater cutting performance over tillers with standard placements.
- Two full-width torque tubes provide rigid structural enforcement of tiller housing. Front torque tube design minimizes hood damage caused from larger rocks.
Adjustable and replaceable skid shoes
- Level indicator provides operator a visual set-up and operating reference with top tiller attachment arms designed parallel to skid shoe.
- Adjustable and replaceable skid shoes with three position tiller depth adjustment allows for tilling depth to be quickly adjusted without skid shoe removal.
Compact work tool envelope
- Serrated steps provide safe ingress and egress from machine cab.
CAT XTTM-3 ES hose, couplings and O-ring face seals
- Compact work tool envelope alows for tilling next to sidewalks and structures.
- CAT XTTM-3 ES hose, couplings and O-ring face seals provide superior, leak-free performance and reliability. All hoses are wrapped with nylon woven cordura sleeving for added operator protection. Hydraulilc quick disconnects enable fast tool changes.
- Rugged, opposing edge design holds the work tool securely and allows the operator to quickly change from one high performance CAT work tool to another.