CAT Straight Snow Pushes are used for snow removal contractors clearing large parking lots, roads, runways, and other paved surfaces. Designed to capture, contain, and displace the maximum amount of snow in a single pass, the CAT Straight Snow Push offers superior productivity.
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Multi Terrain Loaders
- Compact Track Loaders
- Compact Wheel Loaders
- Backhoe Loaders
- Small Wheel Loaders
Cutting edge options
Fixed or trip edge
- Steel - replaceable, bolt-on, hardened cutting edge delivers long life and high performance.
- Rubber - replaceable, bolt-on, 21 MPa (3,000 psi) tensile strength rubber ensures long life of the cutting edge.
- No-trip rubber cutting edge option is available on all models that utilize a SSL Coupler.
- Fitted with up to two cutting edges, the CAT Snow Pushes are equipped with a trip edge system incorporated into the base. The sectioned off moldboard springs back upon contact with unseen obstacles minimizing risk of damage to the Snow Push and machine.
Adjustable skid shoes
- Optional back drag equipped with rubber edge allows snow to be pulled away from loading docks, doors, and other tight spaces.
- Adjustable skid shoes offer adjustability of the push cutting edge to suit operator preference and job site needs.
- Profiled moldboard design rolls and folds snow, maximizing capacity of the snow push and improving productivity by minimizing snow clinging to its surface.
- Streamlined sidewall support in addition to the large torque tube across the moldboard delivers long life and high performance in the most demanding of snow removal application. Outside box support is designed to minimize snow cling to the moldboard in addition to providing excellent support to the outer push sections.
- Available SSL Quick Coupler, IT Coupler, and Fusion Coupler hold the work tool securely and allows the operator to quickly change from one high performance CAT Work Tool to another.
- Bolt-on step provides safe and ergonomic access to machine cab that is easily replaceable if damaged.