CAT Snow blowers are designed for removing snow from streets, parking lots, driveways and sidewalks, making them ideal for winter cleanup and maintenance applications.
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Multi Terrain Loaders
- Compact Track Loaders
- Compact Wheel Loaders
Two-stage design uses auger and impeller
Exclusive in-line impeller
- Two-stage design uses auger and impeller to move a greater capacity of snow quickly and efficiently. Also, a reversible auger and impeller allows operator to expel obstructions without exiting the machine.
Adjustable impeller relief valve
- Exclusive in-line impeller draws in only as much snow as it can throw, providing the appropriate balance of speed and torque to maximize capacity and throwing distance.
Hydraulically controlled chute, auger, impeller and deflector
- Fine tune performance for wet/heavy or light snow.
- Maintains throwing distance during auger stall conditions.
Machine joysticks control chute and deflector
- Chute, auger, impeller and deflector provide easy adjustment, long life and less maintenance.
180° chute rotation
- There are no additional wires or hardware to connect. Complete control with plug-n-play simplicity.
Rugged snow releasing cab access steps
- Rotation permits snow discharge to front or sides of machine preventing snow blow back on operator.
Non-binding rotating discharge chute
- Wide steps with grating and large profile serrations provide better boot traction.
Smooth chute design
- Non-binding rotating discharge chute utilizes non-metallic liner to prevent plugging and freeze ups.
Nickel-plated corrosion-resistant chute chain
- Design eliminates ledges to prevent bridging and plugging.
- Deep chute produces smoother, more controllable stream of snow.
Bolt-on replaceable reversible cutting edge and large skid shoes
- Chute chain prevents chain rust that could negatively affect chain life and performance.
Diverter manifold cover and wire sleeving
- Bolt-on replaceable reversible cutting edge and large skid shoes extends snow blower work tool life.
- Diverter manifold cover and wire sleeving protect components from damage.