CAT Skeleton Buckets are versatile buckets used in a variety of applications including agriculture, general construction, demolition, landscaping and scrap handling segments. The skeleton bucket is an ideal attachment for a range of tasks from screening larger debris to reclaiming rock and landscaping materials buried by sediment material.
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Multi Terrain Loaders
- Compact Track Loaders
- Compact Wheel Loaders
Thick diameter rods
- Thick diameter rods are durable and well suited to handle larger rocks.
Thick rod tine points
- Rock dam improves material retention, reduces spillage and increases productivity.
- Thick rod tine points improve breakout force by initially separating rock from soil more efficiently than a cutting edge.
Wide rod tine spacing
- Welded gussets between two rod tine pints prevents yielding or corner of bucket.
- Wide rod tine spacing allows for quicker and greater material separation.