Milford Training Center
Milton CAT Training and Development Center
At Milton CAT we understand that training is key to offering our customers an excellent experience. Our training center is outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment and designed and furnished to support learning. This comfortable and safe facility gives our trainers an ideal environment and it’s not surprising that when new hires walk in for the first time, they are really taken aback by it.
Our standalone 37,000 sq. ft. Training Center has received a Regional Dealer Learning Center Certification for EPG training from Caterpillar, one of only five such centers in North America. This offers other area CAT dealers a more cost-effective and easier option than having to fly staff to Peoria, Illinois, for approved CAT training.
The Training Center has four dedicated Electric Power Generation training labs demonstrating:
- Latest and legacy CAT electronic control panels
- Broad range of CAT Automatic Transfer Switches
- Newest technologies in tooling and diagnostic equipment
- Proper usage of arc flash-rated Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- The most current troubleshooting and diagnostic procedures
- Generator performance assessment in virtually realistic conditions
- Maintenance procedures, testing, and evaluation of equipment
- Generator component installation, testing, and setup
- Paralleling and load sharing dynamics (one of only two Certified Training Centers in North America to offer this instruction)
In addition to EPG training, the facility is used to host additional training on a wide variety of topics including machine hydraulics and machine engines. This new center is constantly evolving – check back to find out what’s next!
179 Quarry Drive
Milford, MA, 01757
Route 495 to Exit 50. Take Route 85 south toward Milford. At first set of lights, go left onto Fortune Boulevard. At the second set of lights, at top of the hill, take the right onto Quarry Drive. The entrance to the power systems facility is your first right. Immediately upon entering power systems turn right and follow signs up the hill to the training center.