HomeLocationsMilford Parts

Milford Parts


Monday to Friday:  7am - 5:30pm
Saturday:  7am - Noon

The standalone 15 acre, 87,000 sq. ft. Milford Parts Operation houses 220,000 line items. It is a distribution hub for our entire company, and our team has one goal – Getting it right the first time, every time. Of course, that goal makes perfect sense – it’s expensive to have a machine, generator or engine down while you’re waiting for the part you need, and we’re committed to reducing our customers’ downtime as much as possible. So whether we’re fulfilling an order from an external customer or from an internal one (our own service technicians), we aim at doing it right the first time, every time.

Orders can be made in person, by phone, fax, e-mail or online. Parts orders can be picked up in person, delivered by private carrier, or left at a “pickup-box,” convenient and secure locations across our territory. 

But here comes the really amazing part:

96% of the time we can fill an order, from inventory, within 15 minutes. The other 4% would be coming by shuttle from one of our other locations, from the Caterpillar Parts depot in York, Pennsylvania, or from other manufacturers, and would be available the next business day. 

We carry parts for all our lines, CAT as well as the allied lines of equipment that we sell, rent and support - Genie, Metso and Sullair. We carry parts for new machines, old machines and very old machines. So there is no reason to buy parts from anyone else! Our availability is outstanding; our prices, very competitive, and our people know what they’re doing and how vital it is.

Contact Information

330 E. Main Street
Milford, MA, 01757

(508) 634-5890
(508) 634-5876 Fax


From Route 495 south, take Exit 50. Bear right off the ramp taking Route 85 south toward Milford. At lights, go left onto Fortune Blvd. Take Fortune Blvd. up and over the hill and take a right onto East Main Street at the set of lights at the bottom of the hill. The Milton CAT parts operation will be 2/10s of a mile on your right. 

From Route 495 north take Exit 48. Take a left off the ramp onto Route 109 west. Go to your second set of lights and take a right onto Beaver Street. Go to lights and go left onto East Main Street. The Milton CAT parts operation will be 2/10s of a mile on your right.

Your time is valuable, and your business, much appreciated. Thanks for visiting our website. You can count on us for realistic answers to your equipment needs, state-of-the-art technology, experienced application specialists, flexible acquisition options and customized financing. We look forward to answering your questions.

Connect With Us!