Is your machine ready for prime time?
It’s a crucial question, and you want to know the answer now. Because if you wait, it can be too late. Find out for sure…Find out on time. It’s cost-effective and convenient with the Milton CAT Complete Condition Checkup™.
Our Complete Condition Checkup is a popular program used by companies across
the board to reduce downtime, keep a handle on maintenance costs and budget for repair expenses. Conducted by a factory trained technician, assisted by your Parts and Service Sales Representative or PSSR, the Milton CAT Complete Condition Checkup is an intensive four hour evaluation that includes the following:
The Complete Condition Checkup:
- Travel to your site at no charge for time or mileage.
- Analysis and interpretation of fluids from the engine, transmission, differential, final drives, coolant and hydraulic systems.
- Written reports on the condition of all fluids and on wear level of components.
- Analysis and replacement of fluid filters.
- A written report on machine condition, covering the following areas: general
appearance of machine, cab, tire or tracks, electrical, hydraulic and cooling systems, torque converter, brakes, engine, transmission, front and rear differentials, steering and engine, as well as work tools such as graders and buckets.
- Written estimates and guaranteed prices on any needed repair work.
- All performed by a two-person team, a trained Milton CAT technician and your area PSSR.
- Upfront budgeting of repair costs
- Reduced downtime
- Improved productivity
- Increased profitability
- Lower repair costs
- A longer life for your machine
What types of machines can profit from the Milton CAT Complete Condition Checkup?
Your key equipment – whether it’s a machine that performs in demanding environments, an older piece of equipment that’s crucial to your bottom line or a heavily used machine that offers you a critical competitive advantage.
Want to schedule your Complete Condition Checkup?
Give your PSSR a call, or get in touch with your nearest Milton CAT location. We’ll be happy to help you determine what’s the best way to proceed.